Think that learning about “Vegetables & Fruits” is boring or difficult? Then play the running game on “Veg & Fruit Puzzles” so as to improve your knowledge on various vegetables and fruits around you. Aligned with the Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten this app provides training on understanding different characteristics of common fruits & vegetables. This is a story based learning app where boy named “Tim” is hungry & goes to his elder sister “Mia”. “Mia” find nothing interesting in the kitchen so she takes “Tim” to the backyard garden, where “Tim” asks “Mia” asked some questions regarding seeds and plants.
“Mia” educates her younger brother “Tim” about parts of plants and how plants grow from a little seed, while also explaining him about different kinds of roots, fruits and vegetables.This is an educational and fun game about plants.
—— Key features —————————————-
– In accordance with the kindergarten curriculum of america
– Designed by the teachers who are currently working with pre-k kids.
– Story line is very engaging and interactive.
– Interactive sounds and animations
– Highly engaging interface
—— Learning Outcome —————————————-
– Process of seed germination.
– Parts of plants.
– Edible roots.
– Difference between fruits and vegetables and roots.
– Colors related to fruits and vegetables.